MAY 3.85% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-947

1. 4,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    ... probably Williaw ... but the market has been informed on initial API & rates [~no-flow/API-11.7/no GAS/BS&W=25%] ... incredibility to little market reaction ... this imo may indicate that the market believes MAY may report substantially better results from these x3 DST ... [go to church or a temple this weekend, pray hard]

... MAY - look at the well-site images, does that maybe look like a well-site ready for a 10000 bbls/d flow ? [happy to be wrong] ... and what's out that FS maybe considered a 'candle' ... this MW the pumpers were/are carrying on about think I worked it out to maybe around MW=12 ppg [heavy], which isn't really that heavy [losses?] what was the kick [gains to trip-tank? etc] ... when over 12 months ago I was pointing out [circulation] UB/OB operational points to the 'OIL in the SHAKERS' cheer squad resident stalkers, was only met with more stalking [CHK]

... MAY - also just because am posting that MAY may not flow 10000 bbls/d or hit 1.00 on these DST ops [happy to be wrong] ... does not mean am posting negative comments ... these comments may look negative to some punters, due to the insane pumping that goes on in these threads ... but my comments are in general just completion comments on data ... if good it's good, if not so good then it's just that ! ... it's not that hard to understand ...

... MAY - am an interested observer and are MAY drilling-out maybe just another heavy-crude field ... [?]

... MAY - imo the MAY MD is 100% correct ... API ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 06/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $18.45K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 269722 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.