ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445

Looking at this FY I agree with your 1B expected to process. Considering the margins being 1% - 2% then we could derive revenue of 10m - 20m as you say. With a multiplier of 10 and SOI of close enough to 4.1B assuming Capricorn take their 412m at 0.0175

This should see a SP between 2.4c and 4.8c

As to future revenue, my understanding is Capricorn payments alone will be over 20B +, Carpet Court 1B, Ebev does 2.2B and using a similar model to CC and Cap could put Ebev around 11B +, AgriChain, using your number of 4.4B and the CC model (x 5) could be 17.6B

Payment flow totals are 49.6B from my understanding and I believe this to be a conservative number and also not a number anyone should expect this FY. That's been dealt with above.

Looking at the multipliers of 5 should see the SP of 60.5c and with the multiplier of 10 would obviously be double that at $1.21

Having an understanding of the CC deal and timelines might help holders put a time frame to these numbers which I have done but isn't something I'd be prepared to publish here.

I'll also add I have seen a company with similar offerings to Spenda, although much smaller, with a current multiplier around 130

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.