AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-5

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    well I hope people tuned-in to the re-presentation of BB's AGM presentation.
    It was informative and addressed some of the issues that have been raised on HC.

Some things leapt out at me.
    1. Whilst not specifically stated in the preso - it seems apparent that There WILL be a Cap Raise. And now it is evident that it AJX WILL go to shareholders - so a R/I. I think. If you listen they talk about support from top s/h for continuing funding, and they mentioned that ex Chair had indicated support for a fund raise. They talked about enabling s/h to participate in that fund raise - ergo only way is a R/I or a SPP. I predict it will be a R/I.

My prediction is they cannot/too costly to repay Colinton's C/N, they will not increase (and no need to) increase the Athena Line of Credit. They just need working capital to get AJX thru 2024, and satisfy the Auditors, and give them some headroom to cover increase in business. So i reckon a R/I to raise $3m.

2. I cannot recall the detail, but BB indicated that AJX was not selected to go to next phase of trials for the Marines! BUT, AJX was still working with Army. Then he said the armed forces were working together, so am not quite sure where that leaves us.
    3. they confirmed much more frequent communication with s/h - every 6 wks or so.
    4. they said they had been meeting brokers on this trip, and interest from those brokers in the AJX story.
    5. plenty of customers deals should hit the road early 2024.
    6. I am very comfortable that AJX will have sufficient funding to enable BB to achieve its goals.
    7. Mkt seems to now be accepting AJX's technology
    8. huge potential in Cold Chain technology and product lines, workwear and sports apparel. Big markets.
    9. Bed-in-a-box coming early 2024 - big mkt.

So all those potential products which have been "sold" to us in earlier years seem to be coming to market and fruition.

Here's hoping!

All just IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.