BRU 1.12% 9.0¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-80

1. 26,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4544
    @squidgy could I pick your brain further on expectation management of what clues the 3D Seismic interpretation is capable of providing? The things I would like to know about Rafa from the 3D Seismic but don’t know if we have to wait for appraisal/retesting are:
    • Does the 3D Seismic provide greater confidence in the theory the gas column extends to 900m based on the pressure data and evidence of a set up for stratigraphic trapping (left of the 3D.)
    • Did they spot an oil leg?
    • Can they now narrow down appraisal well targets? Presumably one will test the sweet spot and one will test the peripheral limit? (guessing next week will only provide clues for next few months of investigation and only locked in after final analysis?)
    • And also, did they spot any other suspiciously hydrocarbon trapping structures they never knew were there?
    Particularly with regard to the first two, is it possible to get enough to go on from 3D Seismic to give them a fair degree of confidence for the appraisal/retest program, or is it more a case of they only will only know for certain after that’s completed, but at least they’ll have more of a clue where to look? If structural closure to 600m has 1TCF, I think we are talking 4TCF potential if the stuff further down can be proved up, but is it only possible to know this with Re drilling/testing? Assuming the stuff has been patiently waiting eons for us to find it. And same question if it happens not to be there, can the 3D Seismic confirm that or merely suggest nothing to see here?

Feel free to correct any false assumptions. I’m making in above. Anything you can help with greatly appreciated, cheers.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $60.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $49.16K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81072 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 91865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ 156758
Last updated 14.08pm 07/06/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.