PCL 0.00% 2.1¢ pancontinental energy nl

it seems to me that PCL have done the right thing in terms of...

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    it seems to me that PCL have done the right thing in terms of access to data, it is thiers to keep no matter what WDS do, they could as they previously said issue their own statement on resources by independant but i thought made it clear now WDS asked them not too, and why not?? - If pcl can see WDS are not like so many other large Cos very slow - they can see WDS want to move fast - then why spend their own money doubling up on what WDS will do anyway. So many times the big boys tell their small JV partner bugger all becuase they dont have to ( not written into JV!!) - seen this many times -

But i also sense here pcl is willing to verbally Co op given circumstances WHY - well the discoveries all around them clearly indicate it is no longer a frontier exploration play - their bloody big resources, they appear to know exactly what to look for - geological model well tested - and the big boys around are going hell for leather - there are rigs aplenty, the gov won,t accept slow progress on leases, etc etc etc

just for once in the 40 years investing in oil and gas exploration plays i can actually see them moving fast - ( in the context of oil and gas Cos historical pace) - i think that seismic survey was the quickest and biggest from signing the MOU with PCL and oh by the way lets re neg MOU becuase we are going to enlarge the survey nope - JUST DO IT

it all points to a break neck speed to drill - OMG - a first in many years of watching these type of events ( plus it is not in Aust where sov risk is now huge thanks to greens/gov)

buy buy buy bloody buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $52.61K 2.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11786816 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 5040878 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.