PCL 9.52% 2.3¢ pancontinental energy nl

Look up the term colloquialism, you must be joking mate. So now...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Look up the term colloquialism, you must be joking mate. So now when people read any of your comments they are now required to have their crystal ball nearby? I do not know how long you have been trading, and to be honest I dont care. But if I go by your HC comments that puts you at the very least a noob to HC. As your profile shows you have commented on PCL only, and no other stocks. In fact, your first HC post was on 05/06/23 which is interesting for someone who has been holding PCL for the past 2 years. But this too is also fine mate, but HC is really no place to challenge people because your feelings got hurt. Most of us here appreciate the information we gather from those in the know like from Jib, OldGeo and a few others. If you want to continue to act petty please do it somewhere else. As for myself and many others here on this forum, we are here for one thing, to make money. We are not here to squabble back and forth like on a Fakebook political page. Looking forward to lots of black gold and Texas Tea. All the best to every investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $106.4K 4.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 284453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4252958 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.