CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-5

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    We need to have realistic expectations and remember the news that's already in the public domain - the December quarter performance is not going to be great due to the increased ops costs in cutting back the pit to access the higher grade ore and facilitate start of underground works. Also the unplanned downtime due to the lightning strike and bush fire damage on the bore piping. Reeves had already stated that the ops performance was not going to be an incremental improvement from the September Quarter through the December Quarter, rather it would be a step change into 2024 Q1 due to accessing that higher grade WGP ore and onboarding the Haoma JV projects - so that's where part of the excitement will be.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the start of the strategic planning for incorporating Nulligane, and the plans to expedite both oxide and sulphide ores. In theory, this acquisition gives us considerably greater mine life, and a faster track to processing Coronation/Copenhagen and Blue Spec through Golden Eagle (with some remediation/enhancement) and leveraging the advantages of the WGP plant to offset and expedite the problems MOY and Novo encountered.

Hopefully also an update on Macquarie financing. We know that the operation can make operating profits, but the balance sheet is a boat anchor on current terms, albeit the projected Q1 ramp up may give us more breathing space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.03K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1631596 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 463235 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.