AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-10

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I missed the first 5 minutes but my take on the presentation -
    • Next 5 months of drilling 6 wells over 3 pads. Fully funded with $18m in bank
    • Pad 1 will have the two wells 20m apart at surface. Well #1 will complete in next couple of days to a depth of ~2500m
    • The LRC officially opens this Friday. LCE product from Prairie to be distributed to off-take parties.
    • There are a number of interested off-take partners in the data room. Next couple of months is important with both drilling and LCE production data delivered. PL commented that he was looking forward to formalising off-take in the near term.
    • There are parties including the Dept of Defence who are very interested in Prairie.
    • Responding to a question on expanding our landholdings PL said that we have large holdings of 390,000 acres and that they are focussed on developing to production. There is the potential to develop 20 pads over some years and that is the priority. While they are not looking to acquire - they will not sell any land either.
    • PL spoke at length about the effort by a small team that is going in to bringing Prairie to production and in being leaders in this new DLE production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.