AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I was able to attended without issue, my takeaway's were as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I was able to attended without issue, my takeaway's were as follows:

Alexiguard to be the next saviour, especially in bed socks where fibreglass is now finally banned. They will be applying it to mattresses already deployed so its not like a new build, its existing manufactured Mattresses they expect 1- 3 mil this year year with larger quantities to come.

It was made abundantly clear that PCM in Bedding is the lions share of revenue and need to 'Grow and diversify' revenue in this core market .

Delcool, along with the FR (been a lot of demand last few weeks ) in the bedding space (spilled into FY 25 from 24) will be big drivers with some possible news on or around the 4c.

they require 1 million per month sales volume (contracted is best obviously) to be cashflow positive

It looks like workwear in Asia is a big opportunity but it was made clear that the smaller team needs to primarily focus on more sales in bedding and possibly a market where chemistry doesn't need to change, rather than new products in new markets.

Billy looked slightly less comfortable than previous webinars in my opinion but gave no reason to believe that he and the team were and are not giving there all to make this a success.

they will be burning more uniforms for the Military later this year with increased wash cycles I believe it was 50 washes for the military previously. The aim is to be one of many contract providers for fabric treatment to the military.

The presentation looks a little rushed, so you might be better off watching the video when its posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.95K 812.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109618 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.