LIN 0.00% 9.8¢ lindian resources limited

LIN kept up with its wonderful image though.. great webinar and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    LIN kept up with its wonderful image though.. great webinar and dumped like its all a lie

I just wonder if all of Kabunas brokers know that the only way to get stock is to ruin his companies SP in order to ruin his retail investors lives as they sell at huge losses.

Surely the his Silver lining can be put to good use and somehow put an end to the dominant dumping at all costs on all newsflow.

As the new CEO said.. its just been two day since FS.. he said look again in a few weeks.. i take that as a hint the brokers are soon to show his retail investors a little compassion.. after all it has been an absolute disgrace and demoralizing, it was good to hear the new CEO feel pretty much the same way.. Alistair told me he was stunned at how the stock was dumping and now Alwym is saying the same thing nearly a year on.. the question is who is behind it who is the silent assassin happily ruining the story for us and who is it benefiting.. of course it came after the special gift peoples CR and no funding was needed via CR ever again.. highly questionable but hey.. power and greed trumps morals in this game.

I am backing this new CEO to be made to look excellent while Alistair was made to look the loser

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.