CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

Just a little dose of realism to counter your propaganda:

The fact that the SP/MC got down to 10c/$100m (for a Billion tons each of REE and Bauxite) should never have happened in the first place and is clearly as a result of a whole host of 'shenanigans' that have been well documented on here.

Then to produce an outstanding FS which is, once again, heavily sold in to, indicates a worrying sign. The outstanding FS didn't even get the SP to where it should have been before the FS was released!

Your convenient excuse is that it was day traders. Was it also day traders that somehow bought in the 2 or 3 days before leading into each previous good announcement only to then sell on the day of the ann taking the SP back under?

Now on a personal basis, you call me a bully and hold yourself up as a Saint?

Do you want me to document your many examples on here of insulting other shareholders?

What about Alexandria or Kamikazebear? Are they bullies whom you've called out too?

I remind you that you started this latest exchange by asking me to resist the urge to post and then lastly saying that I am the child here....?

Please don't bother to respond?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.