AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-23

1. 8,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    I'm not laughing, but am rather disgusted at how a company with management being paid such huge sums only provided disappointments for shareholders. frown.png

One would think spending huge amounts on an incomplete DFS already would have been top priority to complete. Incompleteness may be due to the fact that the metrics simply don't add up - begs the question as to why did they not start with the smaller NS mine first?? rolleyes.png Crawl b4 a walk??

DFS incompleteness could also be attributed to the massive amounts spent on lawyers on a wild goose chase with the much reduced golden egg (from a quail) that is still yet to be received - hence lack of funds. eek.png

As for equipment sales figures - AAU should show us the receipts.

After receiving the prospectus for the latest cr - found a good use for the paper - will be used to start the next home backyard wood bbq, planned for shortly, well before any mine is built - sadly, paid a lot more in shareholder costs than what it's worth, but at least will enjoy seeing it burn and reflect on how many of us AAU got burned.

Even at these sp levels, where are those cornerstone European investors - guessing they're steer clearing from AAU?? No LOL here. what.png frown.png smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.8K 2.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 62464726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26588239 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.