AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

If they can or can not get the La dem investor to under write...

1. 27,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    If they can or can not get the La dem investor to under write the CR

- will demonstrate whether there is a serious investor or not.
    - whether the company and or investors are full of shite or not. Talking to a tyre kicker, and you think you have a buyer for your car.

Because its not a huge sum of money, to underwrite a 4.4m CR. And in doing so would provide the confidence of the market to participate in the CR. Because two fold, not going to Kaput (many will contemplate further good after bad) , and identifies the investor and their credibility.

Enough of excuses. If they are serious, they would have someone with on site, who has been in country, inside strength, to under write the CR. Such as the La Dem investors.

Cant wait for the excuses as to why this cant happen,,,,blah, blah, blah. Its all dribble.
    Confidence can swing on a dime. And that is the simple catalyst it needs.

The other questions i have asked above, but someone else elaborate could ask further,,,Q4 - re accountability of the issuing of shares under the 15% placement causticity had to have knowledge of the note floor breach, and some incompetence failing to call a halt there and Q4a. then and foresight to understand the risk of VWAP under the note floor, impending default of the note terms allowing for the dumping of collateral shares.

I recommend many of us email the same questions, so they can not be ignored.
    There are 6 so far in the above thread. 7 if you include the Note default that i have not emailed asked yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.8K 2.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 62464726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26588239 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.