EIQ 10.2% 27.0¢ echoiq limited

When the placement shares are issued (Friday), the company will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    When the placement shares are issued (Friday), the company will need to publish a "Cleansing Notice 708a"

A cleansing notice brings to market any news the company is holding on to which has not yet been issued (hence the market is cleansed).

(The below is now my speculation on this)

The CR had a ridiculously strong reaction (positive) from institutions who participated (as it closed 1 day early) & it's post market action has been bullish as close to 30m shares have been traded since the news (as I type) at an average VWAP of around 18c but up to 20c

Now - lets face it - Institutions are closer to the information curve than us plebs; so they MAY have been privvy to other pieces of information during the day this was halted for the capital raise & as such, this COULD be the reason it has resumed SO STRONGLY

Any such information will need to come out in the cleansing notice Friday

BUT - the company has opted to do a Webinar Thursday ... Are they going to talk about what was discussed with the institutions which caused such a bullish reaction? They'll need to put news out tomorrow or Thursday if so !

In this market it's highly unusual for stocks to trade so strongly after a CR, so my bet (it is a bet) is that there is a very nice piece of news on its way before the Webinar Thursday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.025(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $158.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.5¢ $800.1K 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 383042 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 222473 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.