CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Hi Steve,

Had a big lunch with mates and other colleagues this afternoon. For my surprise, among all the securities debated, Elixir brief talk(10 minutes max), poked in to our chat.
    A long time colleague, very switched on, mentioned that she has a group of individuals that, among other stocks they also have EXR on their mix.

The amount of comms/phone calls and calls to the "bat phone" directly was overwhelming after the announcement. This Webinar is no a surprise at all.
    I do feel for Sh's retailers...not fin investors.never..... the set back, rush and mistakes could have been much better handled....as the whole market knows it.

The question is..... What the plan B looks like for SH's.... will it be fair? or will be fair only for the new entrant(s) and those that benefit form the wonderful Resolutions passed on the AGM?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6526/6526154-031a390b0bf9f49bef752a22ae2884f1.jpg
    Surely, there cannot be any "special" news on the webinar before any official news to ASX correct?... unless there is another "slip of the tongue" like the last webinar?

The engineering of it has already started....... the same house that was "exchanging" days/weeks ago(whatever purpose and not saying they were insiders whatso ever), the same house has been moving in again.....

Please be aware of 1 thing.... who cares if you want to believe or not..... The make up of a strategy to move stock, can be engineered in many many ways..... to manipulate perceptions and make the "environment" and scenario a ultra believable story... that's why AI is so important nowadays..... . I am sure you are all aware of it... The churning for days weeks months before the goal is achieved..

I hate to see ppl losing wealth for greed..... history cannot repeat for a 2nd or 3rd time here right?

For the genuine holders here...... a great weekend after a shameful week.... I hope the company finally appreciates your money... after all, you are paying their salaries and bonuses.

Cheers

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.