EXR 5.97% 7.1¢ elixir energy limited

EDIT required here:My mistake (and yours) with the 2 week "gap"...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    EDIT required here:

My mistake (and yours) with the 2 week "gap"
    It's actually 7 business days since the announcement off 8th Oct and the shareholder webinar.
    In fact, given it was shareholders who approached him with the idea of the webinar on the evening of the 9th, and then he's obviously had to work out calendars and where he'll physically be in the immediate short term etc, it's even a shorter turn around process from nominated idea to organisation, all which takes time and effort, scheduling and interaction with other parties (and in this instance, involves travel ADE to PER)

He and Greg will be doing our Shareholder webinar on 17th Oct at 12noon AEST, then at 3pm AEST (12 noon AWST) he'll be presenting in person at the PESA conference (correct me please if I'm wrong with these times- in essence though he's doing 2 hrs of shareholder interaction and then 2 hours of "sales" presenting to the Energy Geoscience profession in Perth.

You may want to ponder- as it's painfully clear to me that you don't operate a business or lead any initiatives or most likely answer to any particular party other than your employer (** please correct me if I'm wrong here), just how quickly he IS responding to shareholder concerns, given the enormity of task he has to deal with. Folk here that own businesses, or lead teams, manage other peoples money or affairs or have responsibilities to other parties other than being an employee know what I'm talking about.

I'm assuming you don't (Again- correct me if I'm wrong- please.)...and therefore can't comprehend just how much pressure- from all angles, leadership entails....especially as MD of a publicly listed junior fossil fuel explorer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.