BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

yep I also have the same reply in an email to me from Ken-...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    yep I also have the same reply in an email to me from Ken- zeebot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent, thanks zeebot this should put to bed any more doubts about the chips being pre-sold. biggrin.png

Yak52 cool.png
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just an extra about our chips and their potential uses!

imagine how they could be integrated into current systems within the Defense Forces for a multitude of reasons/jobs. Naval ships, aircraft , helicopters, Submarines etc and make them safer with vibration monitoring etc.

I had some Army Choppers flying around here yesterday doing training exercises and Brainchip would make them so much more safer, efficient and cost effective to run. Many moving parts on helicopters which ultimately would save lives also by preventing accidents from unknown mechanical failures!
    My niece is on Navy Helio's so it struck a cord thinking about this. The cost savings from sensors/AKIDA being used would also be huge!

I really think this vibration sensory part of the chips use is just enormous with time. Nearly EVERY piece of machinery on the planet could benefit from AKIDA's use. FF mentioned planes to me , but really think about how many areas in a modern jet transport aircraft could benefit. Engines (multiple points), landing gear, ailerons, flaps, rudder and these are ALL flight critical components on an aircraft. Safety aspect is enormous and if available in the past would have saved thousands of lives worldwide.
    Rotor & shaft failures from bearing/components failing are common (besides engines) with helicopters. Lodt of helicopters flying & more added every day. These failures (Helios) are often fatal too.

PVDM is smiling & confident in the videos and podcasts because he KNOWS & understands just how much Brainchips AKIDA Products one day are going to be used just about everywhere!biggrin.png

Yak52 cool.png

Last edited by Yak52: 11/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $374.8K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 114498 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1334406 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.