BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Investor, page-292

1. 9,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26451
    Though this poster has not thought through the implications it does highlight the great market reach of the AKIDA technology product.

On the one hand it can be powering a handheld device detecting cancer, analysing chemicals being released into the environment, navigating CubeSats for NASA and at the same time opening your front door if you are so you lazy you do not have the energy to take the key out of your pocket.

I suppose in this day of home delivered meals there are those who never or hardly ever open their fridge door to check if an apple has gone off so this sort of intelligence in a fridge has a place but in reality putting Ai in a fridge is about market differentiation.

AKIDA technology is so cheap you put it in your fridge so when potential customers are comparing similar products with similar price points the husband can go but this one tells us if the snags have gone off and it’s the same price.

AKIDA technology will do marvellous mind blowing things and some pretty mundane, why did they bother things, but every thing it does will be ticking over the cash register making shareholders rich.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.