BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Investor, page-96

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    when asked about the new CEO Peter said that they have a short list of candidates seeking people with previous experience in big companies. without looking back the names where Intel, IBM, AMD, GOOGLE. I might have remembered some of those names wrong, but it shouldn't change the point I'm trying to make.

when asked about the time frame for this new ceo to come onboard he answered between 6-9 months time. immediately I was a bit deflated when I heard this, but when you think about the potential CEO that will come on board BRN this is not a long time frame at all. Remember this is CEOs of huuuge companies and won't just quite effective immediately to jump ship, they first have to find a replacement for their own companies before they can exit their position. I think this is not so much BRN struggling to find candidates, but more of a it takes time to transition from their current positions.

anyways, very exciting interview and good to hear about the CEO, NASA, funding trough LDA and coming revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.