ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    @Silent-Bubbles I was typing the reply as I didn't get to address everything as ur post got moderated

To me it seems "Validation" is perceived more "Valuable" than even Money these days in this generation to ones self. I most likely be wrong, however this is my observation.

In terms of "The rich man, Poor man" theory. I could say this mindset was passed down from parents during the wars & great depression where survival was a must. So anything unnecessary & not economically viable wasn't even spared the thought. So accumulation of the 2nd generation such as yourself came 2nd nature?

Now it's the social norm to have the Best Car, house, tools at your disposal at any means necessary, regardless of being in debt. When that all catches up, they're left with nothing and the parents have to foot the debt & ultimately help buy a house or whatever the case is.

You well earnt your money by doing your research and live a comfortable life as it seems. Me on the other hand, have experienced some of the issues above & the grind is just the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.