AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: INVESTORS PRESENTATION, page-18

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Ever noticed how Aust sales are seldom or never reported separately. Management should explain why; better still why not tell the market the Aust sales and/or the increase as a stand alone amount? Too embarrassing?

This time, and I think on previous occasions, Aust sales have been lumped in with Japan sales and spruiked together as a 50% increase. Was that a 10% Aust sales increase and >50% Japan? Watch how in the forthcoming Sept quarter report whether the important Aust sales info is again kept hidden from us.

For the June 2017 quarter, as far as I could guestimate Aust sales, they averaged nationwide less than one pharmacy customer weekly for an average Evolis spend of <$70 net to CDY. This suggests that the vast majority of Aust pharmacies sell little or no Evolis.

Are Aust pharmacies in the main not supported to sell Evolis products? Perhaps pull the plug on the 1,000 plus Aust pharmacies of the 1,800 total that are uneconomic to supply or do something about increasing sales. More information please Maria!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.