IXC 0.00% 8.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Great announcement. I’m happy.Market was expecting an Australian...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Great announcement. I’m happy.

Market was expecting an Australian HREC to approve the trial and the first patient to be dosed this month. Sounds like there’s been some delays with getting the Australian ethics approval but according to the guidance will be confirmed in the next quarter.

More importantly, the MRHA, the UK’s version of the FDA has approved the trial and an ethics board has cleared the trial.

This was somewhat unexpected to me as there’s at least three announcements that Invex skipped with this that most other ASX based companies would have published:
    - CTA submitted to MRHA
    - CTA approved by MRHA
    - Ethics approval for an ethics committee.

It’s reflective of management getting on with the job and not wasting time with the corporate window dressing that we’re used to seeing on the ASX.

Perhaps a more regular stream of announcements would attract additional corporate overheads, and if that’s indeed the case, then I’m more attracted to this strategy and happy to leave it to the company to update when the big milestones are hit.

Based on the announcement today, we should hopefully see our first patient dose in the UK in the next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.012M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28219 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 2202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.