IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Cabora Bassa Project Update & Investor Briefing, page-13

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

Why I bought IVZ

Some 10 or more years ago, I worked in Harare for a large multinational company doing major project reviews. At the project level I was impressed with the competency of the staff, which was very diverse: in colour, tribal back grounds, gender with the PD being a female. However, the group that was most impressive were the Management who collectively had a ‘can do’ attitude, planned strategically but directed operationally with risk management being a key activity, communicated clearly and accurately and had the qualities that I consider in good management and leadership.

When I first reviewed IVZ, I noted with interest and in particular the background of SM and decided that if he was from the ZIM management mould with which I had had experience then the Invictus Cabora Bass a project had an above average chance of being successful and, if so, then the rewards would be high. I have since bought ‘many’ IVZ shares.

We all have different personal risk profiles and what is acceptable to me may not be acceptable to other investors, so please do your own research. On that note, I would appreciate hearing from other investors and the reason(s) for their decision to invest in IVZ.

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.