IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Yeah , I'm waiting for one to come out of suspension now ...106...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Yeah , I'm waiting for one to come out of suspension now ...106 days and counting.
    I even considered another posters ticker change to SUSP:ASX as more befitting the latest company products.
    So as you could possibly tell I am gingerly looking at AFRICA at the moment because lets face it the opportunity is there, its the collective sentiment to progress that isn't.
    When one faction sees the light the other faction doesn't and shuts it down, because no one wants to allow anyone else to progress on that continet, except if it is themselves and until that attitude changes, and they see that everyone has benefit as a whole "including themselves" , investing my heard earned on the off chance it could pay off and all "Africans" (And I use this term loosely - as I am referring to the people in Africa not Africans as a race, just in case some troll misunderstands the reference and tries to label things) and as a people they can actually come to their senses, investing in Africa is still a hard pill to swallow. But sometimes the entry makes the difference. In the other share I have my entry was super low so at the current suspended value I have seen a ROI. ( only just wink.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $104.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $64.32K 927.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 336596 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 105714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.