IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Pretty sure that is what all the news flow is about at the...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    Pretty sure that is what all the news flow is about at the moment?
    PPSA getting signed - Farm In partner duly announced - can’t help but feel they are waiting (im)patiently in the wings waiting for the ink to dry. Hopefully with deep pockets.
    Large institutional will follow imo once sovereign risk is removed, along with potential bank funding and as Scott has said on a few occasions -

“We are off to the races!”

If you are confident that this will occur in some shape or form yet to be made clear, and we get to bring the gigantic elephant we are sitting on, to surface over the next decade though many many wells (Scott alluded to potentially a hundred in the fireside chat) then hang in there and IF it happens imo you will be duly rewarded many times over, as will the people of Zimbabwe.

If you don’t believe in what is being said by Scott and co then best you put your money elsewhere.
    It’s your choice. That simple.

I for one am very excited by what may unfold in the next 1-2 years. Not interested one iota in daily share price movements.
    I am focusing on the big picture and for the first time in a while, I like what I am seeing and hearing.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.