IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Corporate & Operational Update, page-21

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    I think this is a very positive announcement.

IMO the SPP was doomed from the start and poorly timed. I was never going to invest my cash in it, on those terms and at those prices... and it looks like I was not alone.

Moving on from that debacle, the elusive PPSA appears to be FINALLY on the verge of execution.

Reading this ann for a second and third time it would appear that the Zimbabwean institutional investment interest mentioned, would most likely require the signing of the PPSA prior to investing their member's hard earned money? Would not surprise me if it isn't the super funds and possibly banks?

As stated - "The PPSA will provide a stable and transparent legal and fiscal framework across the life of
    the Cabora Bassa Project and anticipated to deliver several additional large international
    parties with the necessary confidence to progress additional proposals on farm-in and
    alternative financing options for the Company."

So I am expecting a PPSA signing ann very soon and personally hoping that it is conducted alongside a bit of pomp and grandeur with El Presso and even our old mate the Witch Doctor doing his best James Brown! It will really make the global O&G stop and take notice.
    Also believe that almost immediately following this, there will be a farm in announcement and I believe that @7seven7 is most likely on the money with his prediction of Sassol.

So the ducks are lining up.

Starting to get interesting.

Only negative to me is that I am starting to doubt whether we will flow test in Q2, but hoping I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.