IVZ 1.27% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Corporate & Operational Update, page-246

1. 6,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    There is only one way up from here...it will come as sure as nite follows day IMHO. Two wells two discoveries very good lab results with more tocome...it is all good what they are going through is sort of normal...if you want the chocolates then be prepared to get some sticky fingers. Best buying op of all time all things considered.
    Punters out there think ah heck I will wait until this steadies up and then I will enter. All and good but a couple of quick announcements in the next week or three could push the SP back up to late teens again. Ripper fundies though when all is said and done...sell the cat (not the dog) and the wife's car and hit up your credit cards for some more cash...pin your ears back and in you go...DYOR and UMHO. When she turns around she turns faster than you think...looks gloomy now eh? But so does a good deal of other things...go live in Gaza for a real taste of a shit fight. In the end it will turn around...Israelis will get sick of smashing innocent people and get most of their hostages back and life will go on and rebuilding the horror will start. In three years happiness will return (with regret of course) same as in three years IVZ will return positive news and cash flow if they get themselves over this hump. They will trust the ship...good captain good crew!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.77K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433314 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 764999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.