IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

South Africa is part of BRIC a winning story. should be able to...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    South Africa is part of BRIC a winning story. should be able to use at least at a later stage southafrican
    gold for BRIC related payments instead of USD, so no dangerous currency shortages. South Africa as one of the first BRIC members is to important to let it fall in decay. Chinese and others will do the very best to develop South Africa further. Zimbabwe is well advised to export at later stage far more raw materials to South Africa.
    Australia, Canada, Germany and what ever are today doomed due to high taxes required for military
    alliances and clima protection/ESG related unprofitable stupidities . And they have with the United States sort of ruler that is more and more close to bankcrupcy.
    Brazil is BRIC today has a very active stock exchange too, worth to look at.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HOWEVER IS THAT EVEN FOR UNITED STATES INTRODUCTION OF CAPITAL CONTROLS IS FEASIBLE VERY FAST IN CASE THEY CANNOT SELL MORE TREASURIES AS THEY ALREADY CHASED AWAY CHINA WITH THEIR WAR PROPAGANDA. CAPITAL CONTROLS IMPACT PRIVATE PERSONS; I AM RETIRED FAR MORE AS COMPANIES. I see less risk as retire to have part of my money in South Africa as on ASX MEDIUM/LONGTERM. Latest Artificial Inteligence data indicates that conventional wars will continue in many parts of the world for years with a final nuclear event closer to end of 2026/start 2027. Till then IVZ at least if not bought up should be still rewarding. Wars make all afected nations poorer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17857 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.