IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I wonder what IVZ's plan B is? Now with Algeria peering over the...

1. 6,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    I wonder what IVZ's plan B is? Now with Algeria peering over the fence pretending they are just a helpful neighbor and friend who has no other interest (really?) apart from kissing their mates in Zim when they get (IVZ) get it all together EVENTUALLY!
    https://www.herald.co.zw/major-boost-for-muzarabani-gas-project/
    I wonder what Zim's plan B is?
    It is money power and control...a crocodile awaits its chance to trap and grab its food victim and when the time is right it acts. We continue to sit and wait and watch the SP plummet whilst our faith and hard earned is toyed with.
    IVZ short of the necessary cash to progress the project...unless of course the snail's pace we are going at is called progress and in the wings waits the Crocodile and his new pals ready to steal the treasure IVZ ( and its shareholders) have found.
    No PPSA. It has now become important after all the while we were told (who told us this?) that it really wasn't necessary.
    There is hairs on the whole Schebang at the moment...watch this PPSA space. Integrity? Since when did the Crocodile have any of that? IMHO DYOR and go howl over this post but IVZ isn't set yet IMHO don't fool yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.