CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Suge - a shame you sold out.

I disagree with your comment "Seems they are missing deadlines and maybe turning to 'panic' mode to try and meet those deadlines". Oil & Gas especially in foreign developing countries such as Zimbabwe will absolutely never run on time. They are not missing deadlines, however they are updating SH's with what is happening and potentially why there have been minor movements to the timeline - incredibly normal. IVZ have definitely NOT reached "panic mode" as you mention and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind they will complete the items we are waiting for in a timely manner as best as possible. At the end of the day, they are a team of Geologists and scientists, not office drones running spreadsheets to meet KPI's.

Why haven't they released the seismic data for the new land - probably because they haven't released the seismic for existing land yet, and it will most likely be included in it with an update/modification note and another update once the approval from the Zim Gov. has happened.

Speculation gets us nowhere other than a rabbit hole of doubt which isnt helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.