IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Shareholder Briefing, page-312

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    I think 250M Market Cap pre-drilling , which is possibly about 6 months away - being the conservative figure (it can go much higher on hype and FOMO). So at least double the SP from now is a very conservative figure.

And you guys that think this is a pump and dump are crazy.
    If i remember correctly 88E had a market cap of nearly 1 billion , based on nothing but hype. Then they done some drilling and didnt find any gas so plummeted ? I think that was the story.

This is a 100M Market Cap company, with potentially the largest, seismically defined, undrilled structure onshore Africa.
    Cabora Bassa Project in northern Zimbabwe comprises a massive 9.25 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of gas plus 294 million barrels of conventional gas/condensate (gross mean unrisked).

If the drilling proves successful it will be life changing money for all holders.
    The main risks on this play right now are the sovereign risks, but so far everything is looking great.

We are still 'early days here, and what you see happening now is profit taking, instos de-risking, day trading etc. Totally normal stuff for the SP to fluctuate and have some volatility. But always remember, only invest what you can afford to lose - because nothing is guaranteed. Usually the instos will try to free carry as drilling starts, just incase anything goes wrong - so keep that in mind and you can possibly use that strategy yourself in the coming months.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.