IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Its good that you point out the shares for the marketing...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Its good that you point out the shares for the marketing activities, everyone should understand how a small speccy works and sometimes they just need a leg up to highlight their activities.
    When I first researched the ground the company had, the data from Mobil back in 2018 there was no S3 connection or shares issued for marketing. I first bought IVZ shares in August 2018
    Then later on I got more of an understanding of the connection both Scott & Brent Barber had with the area and how Scott jumped at getting the licence for the area and his reasons why I became more comfortable with my investment.

Its been a tough slog, in 2020 when Covid hit I was down i0% and the shares were at 1.8c and news was slow.

I can understand paying for marketing activities, generating interest getting momentum in the stock and company, you need that to help get capital partners on board for funding.

But you are right to point out and help people in their research.
    We are still a speccy stock, there is still risk in this stock both prospect wise and Sovereign, hence why people should always DYOR & DD.

Deposit wise, Recon Africa have proven that stratigraphically these type of deep formations pay and can pay big.
    Going forward the O & G industry will be watching to see how serious Zimbabwe are for external investment.

I've said it before and will again, show me anywhere in the world with the same resources (prospective and realised) as sub saharan Africa where economic growth can be double digit yoy, but first you have to have the infrastructure and energy supplies and IVZ can be part of that growth start in Zim.

Anyway, I digress, GLTAH, Please DYOR & DD

Last edited by LiveEagle7: spelling 17/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.