IVZ 1.25% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Shareholder Briefing, page-100

1. DJA
    56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    An appropriate response would be:

Dear Eyeman,

Thank you for your insightful email.

I have reflected on your comments and have decided it best to come clean.

You are spot on - we dropped the ball, totally cocked this up. In March, over a few drinks the Govt assured us that they would sign it - we therefore chose to take some time away, clear our heads, play some golf and just put our feet up - all at our shareholder's expense. They did say that they "promised to give it the highest priority" - we took their word for it as they seemed like good blokes!

Now you have called me out, I have to agree, I am fearful about advising the market - so thought I might put it off despite my continuous disclosure obligations. No use delivering bad news - prefer only good news!

In the background I have been doing everything in my immense powers to reduce the share price - despite my massive holdings.

Just between you and I, Trevor from the Zim Govt (I think he works there, although may only be a cleaner) called last night and said he overheard a conversation about something being signed - is that categoric enough for you?? Don't tell anyone as I could get in trouble.

Anyway, thanks again.

Scott

OR MAYBE THIS..........

Dear Eyeman,

Best leave it to the professionals champ - wasting time responding to emotional and irrational shareholders just makes my job a whole lot harder! Governments in this part of the world can be fickle! As too are share markets!

All the best.

Scott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $50.04K 625.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 239133 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.