IVZ 4.69% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

If you’re going to make such a bold accusation, at least get the...

1. 9,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    If you’re going to make such a bold accusation, at least get the details right. You’ve completely twisted what actually happened, to the point of being borderline at best.

For clarity, I lodged a report to ASIC re. the entity that was stacking multiple 1mill orders on the sell side with no intention of actually transacting, as has been proven with time. I also suggested that anyone else who held the same concern could lodge the same if they so wish and that contacting Scott to put him in the loop on this (as he doesn’t read HC) would be much appreciated and well received. It seems to have had the desired effect as we no longer are seeing this behaviour taking place.

I suggest you rethink what you have just posted as it paints a very different picture to the facts. I carried out my right as a shareholder and as a consumer under Australian law, to protect both my investment and the company that I have invested in and supported for the last 6 years. Let me be very clear with you, I did not, and I repeat, I DID NOT REPORT THE COMPANY TO ASIC. Think very hard about what you post in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 7.0¢ 6.0¢ $419.3K 6.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187273 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 353080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.