IVZ 1.49% 6.6¢ invictus energy ltd

Yes, I was able to see the first line of your post due to the...

1. 9,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3041
    Yes, I was able to see the first line of your post due to the strange way HC moderates posts and blocked users, so thought I’d address your misinformation which required unblocking you. Btw, will be putting you back on ignore straight after this as you have further displayed both your lack of integrity and lack of understanding. I lodged a complaint about the individual/entity who was breaking the rules under market misconduct ie. manipulation, as is my right to do so. It has no direct effect on the company as you are trying to insinuate, as number 1, the company has continued to operate with integrity and within the rules, and number 2, it is not the company carrying this out. It is you who has decided to twist this around and if you decide to continue down this path I suggest you think long and hard about what you decide to post in the future. My suggestion would be to retract what you have put on record here, as it is just plain false and move on as I will not be engaging with you on this any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $93.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ $279.1K 4.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 320013 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 8130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.