IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

I have to admit that I was very disappointed when there was no...

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    I have to admit that I was very disappointed when there was no announcement prior to briefing.
    Like the market initially, I went in to this briefing fearing the worst and have to say that like the market as the briefing progressed, I started getting more positive about what Scott was saying/implying.

The PPSA in my opinion is still the big hurdle/catalyst to everything else, but I felt that Scott said as much as legally possible, that it is very close. I felt he wanted to say more but obviously couldn't.
    This is huge as I do not believe there will be any news re funding/farm out partners/flow test/3D etc until the ink is dry. Late in the briefing he alluded to the fact that the PPSA will be the catalyst for a re-rate.

As the briefing continued, he began to outline the company's proposed course of action and the funding of such for the next 18 months appears to be sorted. If you read between the lines, he was talking as if the PPSA will be a done deal soon - don't shoot me...this is merely how I interpreted it.

I got a business call and missed 15 minutes - was there any mention of the flow test ie long lead items etc?

Feel a lot better and happy to wait this out now

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.