IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Been able to have a second listen. You cannot come out of that...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Been able to have a second listen. You cannot come out of that without some level of excitement and anticipation for what is about to unfold.
    It starts slow but gathers momentum.

I have simply gathered some quotes from Scott to highlight what I thought were the highlights of the presentation. Apologies in advance for any errors!

I particularly liked Scott's comments re PPSA signing. "This is going to happen. ...We always deliver....The timing of this is very soon, just cannot give the exact timing." He sounded extremely confident and like many on here, I believe he knows more than he can let on. It may be a done deal imo?

Re funding - "Huge institutional interest from Zimbabwe.....Setting us up for a big back half of the year and the next 18 months. No more dilutionary activity."

"We are laying out a multi well campaign...constant rate of activity".....no more stop/start waiting for funding etc.

Technical - "Mukuyu is enormous at over 200 square kms." "New play emerged and looks very exciting .....could be part of a huge super structure."

"Dande - more liquid prone."

"We can monetize any volume of gas we can find."

Resource estimates - "Future update, once all studies completed."

"Looking like an 'elegant' solution for us...resulting in us getting paid for what we are producing."

Updated well designs will "Result in a 40% reduction in drill costs."

"What we have acheived in our first two wells is extraordinary. But it is going to get better."

CB23 - "Identified a number of drilling candidates - very exciting."

Funding recap - "Farm Out is advancing very well and expecting offers very shortly."

"It is an arm wrestle to gather energy in the region at the moment....We plan to take this from an appraisal/exploration stage to a development/multi phased approach. We will be providing shareholders with an update on this very shortly."

"Market is secured for energy needs. We can satisfy and produce a nice return for our shareholders."

Scott continually used the term 'elegant' when describing the manner of our gas production plan.

"On the verge of a very serious inflection." in terms of the busines.

I particularly like this little morsel near the end of the briefing......

"Governments are delivering on agreements. It will all come together very shortly."

And then this to finalise the presentation;

'We look forward to providing some exciting news in the very near future and getting back to activities in the field."

Just have a second read of the last two quotes. If that is not as strong an endorsement as you can get, without actually saying it, that the PPSA is ripe for the signing or may well be diarised to be done very soon? As always, make of it what you will, but I was so enamoured by what I listened to, that I purchased my first major block of shares in well over a year. Could not resist at these levels.

In my opinion, we are in for a very exciting and potentially fruitful two years. The long long wait is almost over and the cogs of progress are turning again. Also, only my opinion... but I feel this could be a stock that snowballs? It may be snail slow pace to start with, but once the abovementioned stages are ticked and line up, we start to produce an income and it could become very big and very fruitful for both the shareholders, company and the nation of Zimbabwe. I have no idea where the sp may end up but I have a target pencilled in and if it is achieved, I will be retiring with a holiday home in Noosa tucked under my arm!

Lets see firstly, what the next few months will deliver?

Exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.