IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Shareholder Briefing, page-361

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677

The calculation was based upon a CCGT as a basic type of consumption. There is a huge amount of factors that come into the equation for the specific location.
    I am not a Gas Turbine engineer but some of the factors are: the ambient temperatures intake and exhaust temperatures, cycling and condensate temperatures, quality of cooling system & cooling mediums & temperatures, quality of the gas etc.
    "bank of Cummins diesel containerised generators."
    These are diesel fueled generators and are very expensive to run. You can get converted diesel generators that run on LPG and mixed type of fuel
    (bio fuel equivalent), but again very costly to run.
    You all seem to be thinking that you will be installing 400v Gensets, and if I am assuming correctly you would be incorrect.
    We will be building a Power Station that will be supplying "Sub Trans and Full Transmission" CCTs (33Kv & 380Kv)
    The generators to supply the power (MW) needs to have a voltage output of 11Kv and then transformed to Sub Trans & Full Transmission voltages.
    We will eventually be supplying over a GW of power. These generators will not be the type that you go down to your hire place to get.

Last edited by Brentb: Monday, 16:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.