IVZ 5.71% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Webinar Technical Briefing, page-28

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Well how sentiment can change in 24 hours!
    That webinar was just the tonic to calm the nerves after a torrid week on the worlds markets. As if on cue, the Dow is now a sea of green today.
    Great to have you both back Mr Watts & Suge. So many more will follow. Was initially frustrated that this all occurred on a Friday, but in reflection, it will be good to have the weekend for the word to get around and FOMO to grow. Particularly liked that Scott mentioned earlier, that there would be a big marketing PR campaign prior to spud and also like what Spoke were saying …at last!
    Feel a NI post is imminent and our man on stage in London, presenting to Bloomfield along with others, is a big shot in the arm of the company too, in relation to getting us known globally in a time when the world is in dire need of gas and oil.
    I feel we can all breathe a little easier knowing that Capt Macmillan is steering the good ship SS Invictus in to clear water. What an exciting cruise we can all look forward to.
    A tranche of announcements to come over the next two months. From what I garnered over the course of the webinar - This is my scenario and would love other thoughts/projections?
    (This is purely speculation on my part of course! So lay down your weapons UMW!)
    In some sort of order;

1. DTC listing within a week - perfect timing with approx 8-10 weeks before spud. Will then be many more fish building up to a possible feeding frenzy all from the same sized pond. Big sp catalyst

2. Gazzettal approval within 2-3 weeks - the stepping stone to Lease Extension red tape clearance and pathway for seismic release. On its own, not a big sp mover.

3. Seismic Upgrade. - Biggest share price rocket of the lot. IF the figures are even remotely near what some are predicting (Scott seems to be very excited about this) it will be a massive news item globally. Huge rocket for the market cap.

4. Farm Out results - could come in many forms. Will be a great cushion for our future expenditure but not sure it will be a big sp mover? Massive box ticked though and absolutely vital. (Where does that UAE connection fit in?)

5. Rig mobilization and construction complete - huge FOMO event and will be a big sp catalyst too imo.

6. Drill bit bites - up the sp goes again on pure speculation.

I STAND BY MY PREDICTION OF A 50c SHARE PRICE, PRE SPUD.

Now the biggie -

IF we hit a duster in shallow target 2-3 weeks after drilling commenced - share price will fold at least 50% despite the promise of many more targets to follow. The fickle market will head for the exit doors imo

BUT IF we hit paydirt with a big reservoir as potentially indicated, well the share price/market cap could be ???????

Would love some of your thoughts on the above guys? Purely the ponderings of a crazy Englishman. Taking my wife out to dinner tonight to celebrate the successful webinar presentation and to toast the life/nation changing asset we are potentially sitting on…..she thinks it’s about our anniversary!!!

Last edited by WatfordLad: 14/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $164.9K 2.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35937 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 7725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.