IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ clearly stated they had multiple offers and potential...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    IVZ clearly stated they had multiple offers and potential partners during the raise period last Q2 time frame. Today Scott says the first well was significant and great in many ways and even de "Risked" the project. This can only mean those multiple partners so interested when it was all at Risk are lining up now with interest that far exceeds back then. Why would they walk? I mean we have a huge resources that us now de-Risked for many reasons. So, I think this is exactly why Scott contracted Rig 200 for a yr ... which will be an expensive yr. So, I would think clearly he is having many talks with as many or more potential partners now that have far more intense interest vs then. And back then he almost made a deal w a partner. I am thinking he knows if he releases info on a solid partner with a pretty good deal the stock will launch. My thinking is this has to be exactly what to expect. This also means investors selling off shares now to buy back later far cheaper may be a poor choice. If this announcement comes soon many will be stuck with few shares and will need to buy back in at far higher prices. If this is not in the works then financing multiple Wells for a yr at low prices as today or lower means far too much dilution. So, I expect a partnership and announcement of such reasonably fast. Then watch out. But we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.