IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Hi all.... Had to wait to calm down before posting here today as...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all....
    Had to wait to calm down before posting here today as hubby & I are still furious - have stewed all night & today about how they just threw away so much of the Company & diluted us all for such a miserly pittance - reeks of a cavalier attitude for existing Shareholders who have supported them with SO many $$$$$$$$$$ for SO many years & feel completely gutted as we've invested a massive amount in IVX giving them every last crumb we had believing at every CR we were almost there...still in shock as thought we had a Board who gave a damn & could at least clinch a decent deal even under financial stress - this is seriously ludicrous....!
    EVERY other company manages to strike an Options price way ABOVE above the Share price but they also hand this Investor another HUGE chunk of the Company at same price within 12 months - I feel a Used Car Salesperson could have nailed a better finance deal without throwing everything else in....am so disappointed!

I assumed the Sophisticated Investors who participated at 2.5c may also have their noses out of joint OR maybe they had already been asked so I rang a few people today who are large Investors & they had already phoned the Company & were told the ASX had advised IVX Board they would require a certain amount of funds in the Account by end of this quarter (31 Aug) so they had a time limit which unfortunately was due before the Results were to come out so had a choice of several Aust Investors (SI's?) or US Investor(s) so chose the US Option..? I would certainly like to know more about the Investor & whether the Institution was that hard nosed demanding the Options package or if it was all just thrown at them - are they also based in Delaware too....? Lots of questions still to be answered I feel....got to run out now but have placed the razor blade aside for now...very frustrating but hope the results will make us feel a way lot better..!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.174K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12609374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8584813 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.