RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Invitation - Shareholder Briefings, page-81

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    The CEO and 2 (not so) "independent" directors are currently travelling Australia at our expense spruiking with such delight that we finally have a "path to production" and "lets go mining", yay, whoopy, but at what benefit for us minority shareholders?

If we take their advise and follow "the path to production" and "lets go mining" we will lose complete control of our iron ore, we will have ZERO control and we will need to TRUST our BOD in which we have ZERO TRUST,  I don't think so!

If we take their advise and follow "the path to production" and "lets go mining"
    We wont see one single cent, not a penny, as all profits from our IO will be swallowed up by all but the minority shareholder!

This is what almost all minority shareholders are saying......

* An upfront cash payment for all minority shareholders

* A Life of mine royalty

But unfortunately for them, they aren't listening!!!!

So I say and I'm certain thousands of fellow FMS minority shareholders would say.......

Bring on the EGM
    Bring on the removal of management
    Bring on the removal of the BOD
    Bring on Care & Maintenance

I would much rather see FMS in care and maintenance until a fair proposal by an "ethical" company comes along rather then accept this offer that will see us minority shareholders lose complete control of our IO and receive a ZERO return, even if it takes many years!

L4L
    Last edited by lifes4livin: 19/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.