4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Invitation to Gold Coast Investor Briefing, page-135

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I just looked back on the announcements and again I stand to be corrected - the options conversion in January was for David's wife and David has not sold to cover as far back as I looked (OK only a year but we did have PL3 in there somewhere and I would cove my arse after that as well).

Aside from Margie making her own decisions let's just look at the real world where directors and their family are real people not cigar smoking billionaires.

I think DM lives in Subiaco and has a couple of kids (from one of his interviews). For those on the east coast Subiaco is in the upper echelons of suburbs in Perth but way way below Dalkeith or Cottesloe - on a scale of 1-100 it would be say 80.

Let's also suppose DM and wife have a mortgage and a couple of kids in private school.

The $350K odd Margie would need to convert all her options may, just may be a stretch for them and the sensible thing to do would be to sell some to cover the others. Along with the bonus pool they have plenty of upside here.

Am I being unreasonable here ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.