4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Invitation to Gold Coast Investor Briefing, page-146

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    the point is to identify that there is a missing piece to the puzzle, one that cant be discussed (not wont be discussed).
    the only thing that cant be discussed is acquisition discussions, even if they are happening or not. they say we cant disclose then divert this question by saying we will be introduced to 5 big fish in future and most drop the topic.

there is only 3 outcomes to any answer they could give to my question.
    1. were talking to a buyer
    2. were not talking to a buyer
    3. avoidance to give no indication either way. this is much more likely to occur though if they are talking to a buyer as the need to protect info is greater.

in a scenario like this pleading the 5th as the yanks say is better than saying the wrong thing. my question simply cant be answered without giving away information.

we have 1st in class tech. if i was a buyer the discussions/agreements/NDAs would be water tight.

the 4ds team arent dr evil. they struggle to hold back their excitement about all this. i dont believe for a second theyre lying about their knowledge of the industry, connections and being confident we have no competition.

this is a very simple business with simple people and 1 goal. the conspiracy theorys are simply crazy.
    the simplest answer is ofter the correct.

im in a senior role in my job and im still not privvy to most of whats going on. what makes people think as a shareholder you should have CEO knowledge if somethings not locked in material.
    Last edited by MetalDan: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.