4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I appreciate your feedback. You are correct, I am making an...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I appreciate your feedback.
    You are correct, I am making an assumption, and if anything my opinion on the matter is held with even stronger conviction.
    I also believe that management is being as transparent 'as they can be' which is encouraging. Comments made by others making comparisons to used car salesmen appear to be harsh and inaccurate.

I think management were guilty in the past of adopting a "If you build it, he / they will come” mentality. Now they have accepted that they're going to need to be more proactive in this respect. Great - go out and spread the word! Go and communicate how we differentiate ourselves from other similar technologies, because maybe that's not entirely clear. Just because management thinks we are different / better (i.e. without a true competitor) doesn't mean others understand / know this. Obviously, they have two main objectives: 1) marketing; and 2) development; and they are working towards progressing both of these to achieve the ultimate goal of a sale. Development progress is well underway and any small delays here are somewhat irrelevant (Hofstadter's law).

It appears that IMEC believe that this is saleable at 20nm. Given that they are the industry experts, who are we to disagree. Of course, there are no guarantees and the price is anyone's guess (I previously posted mine).

In the meantime the SP drifts lower on small (largely retail, I assume) trading. Personally, I can't understand why people would be selling at these levels, given the potential for SP appreciation over the next 6 to 9 months, but to each their own. Probably a lack of buying, rather than selling that's driving us lower. Maybe folks are looking to load up with their next trading parcel at a lower entry point, hey JocK?). It's easy to create doubt and uncertainty in a stock like this to convince others to give up there shares 'cheaply'.

IMO. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $239.5K 2.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148070 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.