4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I heard from an industry insider that the second batch of caps...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I heard from an industry insider that the second batch of caps are fully baked and are out of the oven! Apparently their performance metrics far exceed that of batch one, and meet the requirements of industry giants (you know who I'm talking about). Another insider from IMEC told me that they are going to release a white paper on the caps prior to the conference. 4DS have secured patents on the cap tech and are planning to sell the IP to the highest bidder (market updated will be provided via an ASX announcement, or in the next quarterly, or 'X' meme, or LinkedIn, and / or to a select few over beers at the conference - at the Company's discretion). Given the global market for 'caps' an estimated buyout figure is circa US$5 to US$10 Billion. AI was used to validate these estimates.

The 'prototype caps' are likely to become highly sought after once the buyout deal is done. AI has indicated that they could sell for up to $1 million each. Suggest those attending the conference bring their friends and relatives, because DM told me that it will be strictly one per attendee. DM also hinted that proceeds from the sale of the IP will be* distributed to investors as a 'special dividend'. Unfortunately, the record date for this special dividend will be the 1st April, hence why this information has not had any material affect on the share price over the last couple of weeks. wink.png Plus, no one privy to this information would trade on insider information.

* only implies future tense certainty.
    Not to be construed as fact.
    Not intended as financial advice.
    Not intended as up-ramping / down-ramping / any ramping.
    DYOCR (Do your own 'cap' research).

Have a good weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.