4DS 0.00% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

I went to the briefing and prodded here and there. David...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I went to the briefing and prodded here and there. David didn't bite much... hi to Sam and the other Peter.

it's quite clear they have something great, they just don't exactly know what to do with it- but they are obviously prioritising AI for good reason: bandwidth, programmable, power efficiency, mind-boggling market growth etc.

Waiting for results is boring, and David admitted he shared the pain of needing to be patient, but there's no other way to develop a novel bleeding edge technology. it takes time and effort, expertise and data.

If pl6 is successful imec will open the doors we need.

I'm pretty convinced there will be a P7 or P8 to hand out to prospective 'partners' meaning prospective buyers to trial and tinker with in various architectures and applications... but David refused to speculate. fair enough.

the place of WD puzzles me. David was pragmatic when I asked if the regretted the terms of their arrangement. I actually think that WD are a contender. but sounds like he doesn't from other conversations n the room... Memory is WD's business and at a certain point they are going to have to make a big acquisition to survive. it's literally how they've survived this long... how? debt.

I'll load a little more and check back in 18 months. should have a nice rise by then.

I probably should have taken a hat, but I already have too much clutter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ $76.87K 936.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 380211 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 388122 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 313270
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.