ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274

Thanks Devo. Had my eye on ACW for a while & grateful for the heads up from a few others invested here & on another biotech mutually. If this can arrest Alzheimer’s, then it is amazing. I really like how they present things too with videos that are easy to understand, pleasant & really do look at the humanistic side of the disease as well.

If Xanamem can obliterate amyloid plaques in humans in early stages, then WOW!

Aricept & other drugs that can help somewhat in early Alzheimer’s, can also have some serious side effects most notible cardiac (bradycardia) in my clinical experience, especially in combination with other cardiac drugs, & in an older age group, polypharmacy & the risk of falls is common. I am seeing less use in a hospital setting of Aricept recently, possibly because we are seeing more advanced dementia patients being admitted with falls & fractures & also that drugs that treat early Alzheimer’s are not so helpful as the disease progresses, and due to potential side effects are ceased. Just my 2 bobs worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $73.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $327.7K 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3980679 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 412000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.