NVA 7.50% 18.5¢ nova minerals limited

thanks nissassa,it was a huge task, but I feel it was worthwhile...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    thanks nissassa,
    it was a huge task, but I feel it was worthwhile because it is much easier to reference later, than to have to listen to it again, god forbid!

I think it is interesting your comment on taking Chris at his word, hook line and sinker, because I think what you see is largely what you get with Chris. His record on the whole speaks for itself. He has always said that it was going to be big (and we have heard the cliche slogans ad infinitum) hence the scoping study is for a plant at Korbel big enough that can cope with all the other deposits that will come on line in the future. This approach makes economic sense.

not forgetting that the resources now totalling 9.6 million with much more to come, everything is pointing in the right direction that Chris is right, it’s going to be huge.

If it is one gigantic fly by the seat of their pants ruse, well they’ve certainly gone to extremes x2.
    sure I’m not happy about the last cap raise, communication issues, and that I’m in the red, but these will eventually be seen as bumps in the road, if there remembered at all.

To use Chris’s words if you want a quick and dirty, rape and pillage style operation, perhaps this investment isn’t for you.

cheers and good luck to all
    bruised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $39.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $72.63K 368.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23567 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.