LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Invitation to Linius Virtual Conference, page-9

1. nr4
    106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I think the deals signed to date demonstrate LNU has a product that has market value and is in-demand. Interest from potential clients will only increase after signing on the likes of IMG.

As nice as it would have been for the share price to shoot up on the back of the deal, that just leads to a big sell off of profits and a potential big drop afterwards disappointing those who are holding long-term.

With the share price staying at current levels, and the share raise at $0.003, it builds stability and mitigates the risk of a drop. Think about this, you see the FY23 Financials and Q1 and Q2 FY24 Financials and revenue is significantly increasing with a few more deals added on and costs are remaining stable, getting closer to break even or at least sustainable growth with lower net loss.

The share price will eventually look too enticing to pass up, and potential investors will see it as a bargain buy. Slow and steady, this bad boy will grow and the growth will be realistic. I’m happy with where things are at. Just waiting for the next information on some deals. Would like to think the IMG deal speeds up the other pipeline opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.